Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dream Team Gold Club

I wasn't going to make another post today, as I am sleepy and want to go to bed :), but I've got to tell you about this.

I was browsing around the internet today when I came across Dream Team Gold. It was free, so I said what the heck and I signed up to get a few pieces of software, some ebooks & videos. Well, I fell for it, I went ahead and signed up to be a "Gold" member.

The $1 trial for the first month is what did it, but the fact that it's only $5 a month after that was enticing in itself. So I signed up, not expecting too much, but boy was I blown away!

When I entered the Gold Members area, I found at least $500 worth of software (personal & PLR), ebooks (personal & PLR), and videos (Master Resale & personal). There were premade adsense sites, PLR Articles, Themes, Headers, and quite frankly so much stuff that I was overloaded with stuff to download!

There's one piece of software on there, BP Sender that you can get and it's EASILY worth the $1 trial. This software allows you to automatically post tons of ads to Backpage.com (which is like Craigslist, but rising in popularity).

I was quite astonished, and the great thing is, you don't even have to sign up for the Gold Membership if you don't want to. They'll still give you free products for just simply supplying a name & email. This is far and beyond the best Product Membership site I've ever been apart of.

Check it out and tell me what you think: Dream Team Gold Club

No comments:

Post a Comment