Monday, July 13, 2009

Tissa Delivers!

Okay, I'm sure if you've taken a look at my blog by now, you've know that I'm a member of Acme People Search, which is a great opportunity to earn income from multiple streams. This is not only the best program I've come across promoting Multiple Streams of Income (MSI), but it's the most legit.

If you don't know about Acme People Search or you wish to learn more you can check out my Previous Blog Post Here. or you can visit the site directly here: Acme People Search.

There's a great feature of Acme People Search which allows removes all obstacles and allows you to basically run your People Search business for free. This feature that Tissa has incorporated is the Super Sponsor Program.

What is the Super Sponsor Program?

The Super Sponsor Program is a program that was created by Tissa out of the generosity of his heart to truly help those who work in his system succeed. Here's the deal:

1. You post on the Acme People Search forum, helping others and adding relevant content to the forum on a consistent basis, and you'll have a great chance at becoming a Super Sponsor.

2. If you are appointed a Super Sponsor you will have all of the obstacles in your way paid for you.

3. These obstacles include, Your APS Step 3 Subscription ($29.95/month), Your GDI feed ($10/month), Your Host Gator feed ($8.95/month), and your Wealthy Affiliate Subscription ($29.99/month (annual) or $39.99/month (monthly recurring).

How do I know that Super Sponsors get paid and Tiss is true to his word? It's because I recently became a Super Sponsor and I received money in my Paypal account for these things to the tune of $87.90. You can see all the Super Sponsors and proof of who got paid here.

As you can see, I (clbeav) am on that list along with many other dedicated posters.

So if you haven't signed up for Acme People Search, I suggest you do so, it's truly a great program with a great opportunity at earning real money that you will see accumulate in your Paypal over time.

Click Here to Sign Up


PS: Feel Free to Leave a Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment